- Customers must complete booking process
- On payment options, customer clicks the drop down and select Webpay
- Enter details, click the agree to terms and conditions box and continue
- Customer is redirected to the Webpay internet payment gateway
- Enter e-mail and password or type of card and continue
- Enter card details and click pay.
- If pay is successful, receipt or online ticket is printed and you are good to travel
- For more details using webpay, visit http://www.interswitchng.com/
WebPAY® is an Internet Payment Gateway developed by InterSwitch to facilitate payments on the Internet using debit cards issued by member banks on the InterSwitch network.
WebPAY® plugs-in seamlessly with existing websites and acts as a bridge between a merchant’s website and financial institutions (banks) to process payment transactions. Customer card details are captured online via WebPAY® in order to make purchases on the merchant’s site. The card details are sent in an encrypted manner to InterSwitch for real-time authorization at the issuing bank.
A better way to Pay
The New WebPAY makes it easier for various users to make payments using a variety of InterSwitch enabled cards. InterSwitch Magnetic stripe cards, Verve (Chip & PIN) cards as well as MasterCard (coming soon) users, will be able to select their card options and thereafter input required details to complete a payment transaction.